The Institute of Environment Sciences and Technology (IEST) is the preeminent, non-profit association for professionals like you in the field of Contamination Control/Cleanrooms, Environmental Testing, or Nanotechnology Facilities.
New Member Special - Become a member and receive a $25 IEST Reward*
Join by April 30, 2017 to receive a $25 IEST reward* to use towards your ESTECH 2017 registration. PLUS, members who register for a 3-day Conference Session or
Education package receive a free membership renewal with registration.
Two years of member for the price of one! Join today
Join Online Now
Download Print Application
IEST Membership Benefits
- A subscription to the Journal of the IEST, the premier source of technical articles within the industries we serve.
- Unlimited access to 25 years of Journal of the IEST articles.
- 24/7/365 admission into your Expert Hub members-only web portal, containing interviews, videos, Q & A sessions, and much more.
- Member pricing on IEST Recommended Practices, Standards, Learning Path Training Courses and Certificates.
- A direct connection to peers, consultants, and industry partners through the IEST online membership directory search tool.
- Discounts on our industry leading conferences—where the possibilities are endless.
- Ascend the ranks within your profession’s leading non-profit association (IEST) as you earn certificates, attend meetings, develop your network, attend Working Group meetings, become an expert, lead, and give back.
- Take an active role in a local IEST Chapter, and become renowned in your community.
- Influence your profession’s preeminent association by voting, participating, volunteering, etc.
- Back the volunteer experts who write, and keep current, IEST Recommended Practices.
- Encourage IEST’s work on cornerstone standards; we provide expert support for the constantly evolving MIL-STD-810, oversee the ISO 14644 Standards Series as the Secretariat to ISO/TC 209, and lead the conversation on Nanotechnology Facilities best practices.
- Make possible the ever-growing library of free professional resources at IEST Online.
Join Online Now
Download Print Application
IEST Membership Categories
Choose the membership category that's right for you: Whether you are a professional with years of experience, new to the workforce, or still a student - there's a membership for you!
Qualifications: Individual Membership is available to all professionals actively engaged in a field related to IEST.
Annual Dues: $205
Young Professional Member
Qualifications: Graduate of a college or institution within the last two years or is currently a Master's Degree student with less than two years of industry experience. A copy of diploma, degree, or certificate is required for recent graduates. A copy of student ID and course schedule is required for Master's Degree students.
Annual Dues: $90
Qualifications: Student attending 12 or more hours of courses and not employed full-time. Copy of student ID and course schedule is required.
Annual Dues: $30
IEST Membership Details
A Membership of IEST belongs to the joining member. Benefits of membership can only be used by the individual member and cannot be transferred or used by other individuals, even within the member’s organization. Membership dues are non-refundable and transferable. Membership transfers require the member’s permission.
Membership period runs on a fixed billing cycle. Membership period runs from May 1 - April 30 for all members. Incoming New Members pay the full annual dues rate at the time of application. Upon renewal of membership, the member dues will be prorated for the unused months. The prorated amount will apply only if the membership is renewed. No refunds will be given.
Questions about membership? Contact:
* Reward will be delivered via e-mail after membership has been processed. Valid for a one-time use on a single ESTECH 2017 registration. Expires May 11, 2017. One coupon per new member only. Not transferable. Does not apply to prior registrations. Cannot be combined with other coupons or offers. Cannot be redeemed as cash or credit in the case of a return. Coupon code must be entered at the time of the order; adjustments/refunds will not be made after the order has been processed. No cash value. IEST reserves the right to add, remove, or modify items on this promotion without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.