Share your knowledge by presenting at ESTECH 2017.
Submit you abstract for consideration today!
ESTECH 2017, the 63rd Annual Technical Meeting of IEST, provides a platform for national and international professionals to share crucial strategies, research, and best practices within Contamination Control/Cleanrooms, Test and Reliability, and Nanotechnology Facilities. The conference will take place May 8-11, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky.
Abstracts are reviewed by the ESTECH Planning Committee and Session Chairs. Acceptance is based on merit and space available in an appropriate session, and priority is given to early submissions. You must be available any days of the conference in order to be accepted as a presenter. Abstracts should be submitted no later than January 19, 2017 for consideration.
|Contamination Control Topics
- Nanotechnology Facilities (Production, Safety, Sustainability)
- Cleanroom Validation - Not Just Particles
- Environmental Monitoring/Environmental Monitoring Methods
- Contamination Control Products (Consumables)
- Cleanroom Cleaning
- Risk Assessments (Cleanroom Standards Based on Product Requirements)
- Cleanrooms 102 - Best Practices
- Cleanroom Equipment (Including Particle Detection Systems)
- Industry Cleanroom Trends
- Regulatory Viewpoints - FDA, ISO, EU and Other Regulators
- Production Process Impacts on Cleanrooms
- Advances in Cleanroom Packaging
- Other Contamination Control Topics: Submit Your Ideas
| Test and Reliability Topics
- Accelerated Testing
- Fixture Design
- Data Acquisition and Analysis
- Shock Testing
- Fatigue Damage Spectrum and Product Reliability
- Understanding and Developing LCEP
- Sensor Selection and Data Processing
- Climatics Testing
- System Testing/System Field Testing
- Acoustics Testing
- Advanced Applications of Dynamic Shakers
- Automotive and Military Vehicle Testing
- Other Test and Reliability Topics: Submit Your Ideas
Your abstract of up to 300 words should include the following:
- Presentation title.
- Author information—names and affiliations of all authors, which author will deliver the presentation, and which is the contact author.
- Summary of presentation—purpose and scope, methodology or process, results, and conclusion and implications.
IMPORTANT: The distribution or presentation of commercial messages for business solicitation during ESTECH is prohibited. Presenters must avoid unnecessary or gratuitous reference to product model names, individuals, companies, or trade names in the presentation. Presenters must not promote training classes or publications available on a commercial basis that are not organized or published by IEST. Product or service descriptions may only be included when they provide relevant supporting information for a legitimate technical theme and may not be used for commercial advantage. Performance claims and results must be relevant to the paper theme and substantiated by data in the presentation. Subjective evaluations and extrapolations and comparisons with other similar products or services should be approached with extreme caution.
- Presenters must pre-register for the conference. Special reduced fees are offered to presenters. IEST is a not-for-profit organization and relies on registration funds to keep the program running.
- Presenters must be available to present on any of the days of the conference. The final schedule will be available for presenters in early 2017.
- Presenters must return to IEST their presenter agreement form by the deadline date in order for them to participate in and receive the presenter registration rate for ESTECH 2017.
- Presenters must return to IEST their permission to publish form by the deadline date if they wish to have their presentation included in the conference proceedings.
- If presenters are unable to submit the permission to publish form by the deadline date, they can still present at the conference; but their presentation will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- In order to present at ESTECH, the PowerPoint presentation must be approved prior to the conference dates by the ESTECH planning committee and session chair.