Share your knowledge by submitting a conference session presentation
for consideration at ESTECH 2015.
ESTECH 2015, the Annual Technical Meeting of IEST, provides a platform for national and international professionals to share crucial strategies, research, and best practices for a wide range of Contamination Control, Test and Reliability, and Nanotechnology applications. The conference will take place April 27-30, 2015 at the Doubletree by Hilton, Boston-North Shore in Danvers, Massachusetts.
Abstracts are reviewed by the ESTECH Planning Committee and Session Chairs. Acceptance is based on merit and space available in an appropriate session. You must be available any days of the conference to be able to present.
|Contamination Control Topics
- Design, Testing, and Control for Cleanroom Indoor Environments
- Cleanroom Gowning, Operation and Safety
- Cleanroom Design Considerations (Layout, Airflow, Seismic, Plumbing, Fixtures, and Materials) and Energy Conservation
- Cleanroom Standards and Field/Lab Testing
- Cleanroom Equipment, Devices, Fixtures, and Components
- USP 797
- AMC and SMC - and Clean Manufacturing
- Modular, Portable, Mobile Cleanrooms, Mini-Environment, and other applications
- Filtration, Chemical Compatibility, and Ionization
- Other Contamination Control topics: Submit your ideas
| Test and Reliability Topics
- Testing and Test Practices
- Climatics Testing
- Accelerated Testing
- Misuse of Standards
- Assessing and Reducing Reliability Risk
- Setting Up and Managing a Test Laboratory
- Vibration Fixtures
- Other Test and Reliability topics: Submit your ideas
Your abstract of up to 300 words should include the following:
- Presentation title
- Author information, including names and affiliations of all authors, which author will deliver the presentation, and which is the contact author.
- Summary of presentation—purpose and scope, methodology or process, results, and conclusion and implications.
IMPORTANT: The distribution or presentation of commercial messages for business solicitation during ESTECH is prohibited. Presenters must avoid unnecessary or gratuitous reference to product model names, individuals, companies, or trade names in the presentation. Presenters must not promote training classes or publications available on a commercial basis that are not organized or published by IEST. Product or service descriptions may only be included when they provide relevant supporting information for a legitimate technical theme and may not be used for commercial advantage. Performance claims and results must be relevant to the paper theme and substantiated by data in the presentation. Subjective evaluations and extrapolations and comparisons with other similar products or services should be approached with extreme caution.
- Presenters must pre-register for the conference. Special reduced fees are offered to presenters. IEST is a not-for-profit organization and relies on registration funds to keep the program running.
- Presenter must be available to present on any of the days of the conference. The final schedule will be available for presenters in early 2015.
- Presenter must return to IEST their presenter agreement form by the deadline date in order for them to participate and receive the presenter registration rate for ESTECH 2015.
- Presenter must return to IEST their permission to publish form by the deadline date if they wish to have their presentation included in the conference proceedings.
- If presenter is unable to submit the permission to publish form by the deadline date, they can still present at the conference. Their presentation will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- In order to present at ESTECH, the PowerPoint presentation must be approved prior to the conference dates by the ESTECH planning committee and session chair.
March 9, 2015
Final deadline date to submit abstract to IEST for inclusion in the program
Final deadline date to submit the ESTECH Presenter Agreement Form
March 27, 2015
Final deadline date to submit the IEST Permission to Publish Form
Final deadline date for PowerPoint presentations to be approved by committee and session chair