Share your knowledge by submitting a conference session presentation
for consideration at ESTECH 2016.
ESTECH 2016, the Annual Technical Meeting of IEST, provides a platform for national and international professionals to share crucial strategies, research, and best practices for a wide range of Contamination Control, Test and Reliability, and Nanotechnology applications. The conference will take place May 2-5, 2016 at the Renaissance Glendale in Glendale, Arizona.
Abstracts are reviewed by the ESTECH Planning Committee and Session Chairs. Acceptance is based on merit and space available in an appropriate session. You must be available any days of the conference to be able to present.
|Contamination Control Topics
- Cleanroom risk assessment – How is it done?
- How to apply a specific RP (Focus on Filtration with specifics on selection and/or testing)
- New IEST-RP-CC012 and ISO 14644-4: Cleanroom design considerations
- ISO 14644 series update (specifically the new standards)
- Microorganisms and abatement
- Aerospace/space contamination and cleaning
- Pharmaceutical aseptic manufacturing environments
- Cleanroom operations
- What is Nano? Facilities and Operations
- Other Contamination Control topics: Submit your ideas
| Test and Reliability Topics
- Lessons learned in leading an environmental test effort
- HALT/HASS Case Studies
- ESS Test and Development
- MIL-STD-810 Part 1 and Breaking Down Requirements for testing
- Combined system (temperature, humidity, vibration)/Combined Environments
- Comparing in-house with independent test labs
- Developing Test Specifications from Measured Field Data
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Fatigue damage spectrum and product reliability
- Other Test and Reliability topics: Submit your ideas
Your abstract of up to 300 words should include the following:
- Presentation title
- Author information, including names and affiliations of all authors, which author will deliver the presentation, and which is the contact author.
- Summary of presentation—purpose and scope, methodology or process, results, and conclusion and implications.
IMPORTANT: The distribution or presentation of commercial messages for business solicitation during ESTECH is prohibited. Presenters must avoid unnecessary or gratuitous reference to product model names, individuals, companies, or trade names in the presentation. Presenters must not promote training classes or publications available on a commercial basis that are not organized or published by IEST. Product or service descriptions may only be included when they provide relevant supporting information for a legitimate technical theme and may not be used for commercial advantage. Performance claims and results must be relevant to the paper theme and substantiated by data in the presentation. Subjective evaluations and extrapolations and comparisons with other similar products or services should be approached with extreme caution.
- Presenters must pre-register for the conference. Special reduced fees are offered to presenters. IEST is a not-for-profit organization and relies on registration funds to keep the program running.
- Presenter must be available to present on any of the days of the conference. The final schedule will be available for presenters in early 2016.
- Presenter must return to IEST their presenter agreement form by the deadline date in order for them to participate and receive the presenter registration rate for ESTECH 2016.
- Presenter must return to IEST their permission to publish form by the deadline date if they wish to have their presentation included in the conference proceedings.
- If presenter is unable to submit the permission to publish form by the deadline date, they can still present at the conference. Their presentation will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- In order to present at ESTECH, the PowerPoint presentation must be approved prior to the conference dates by the ESTECH planning committee and session chair.