|Understanding the Cornerstone Cleanroom Standards: ISO 14644-1 and 14644-2
ISO 14644-1 and 14644-2 are the cornerstone international cleanroom standards, essential for all contamination control professionals. This course covers the nuts and bolts of ISO 14644-1:2015, Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments—Part 1: Classification of air cleanliness by particle concentration, and ISO 14644-2: 2015, Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments—Part 2: Monitoring to provide evidence of cleanroom performance related to air cleanliness by particle concentration.
This full-day course also includes: (1) a brief overview of the entire ISO 14644 series to help you become familiar with the breadth of this essential International Standards Series and (2) critical insights into the 2015 revision to these standards, including changes in the revised Standards, how they impact your cleanroom operations, and the rationale of the documents.
Learn directly from the Secretariat of ISO Technical Committee 209, the committee that writes these essential standards.
Please bring a calculator as it will be needed for a course exercise.
Course outline Who should attend? Course materials Instructor Next date and location Registration
- Overview of ISO Technical Committee 209
- Overview of the ISO 14644 Series
- ISO/TC 209 Working Group 1
- Analysis of ISO 14644-1 with observations from the recent ISO/TC 209 Working Group 1 meetings
- Table for air cleanliness classes
- Differences from FED-STD-209E
- Demonstrations of compliance
- Sampling location comparisons
- Analysis of ISO 14644-2
and observations from the recent ISO/TC 209 Working Group 1 meeting
- Demonstration of continued compliance
- Testing for continued compliance
Who should attend?
You need information on the history of ISO 14644 Standards and the requirements of ISO 14644-1 and ISO 14644-2 because:
- You test cleanrooms
- Your cleanroom needs to be compliant with ISO 14644 Standards
- You design and install cleanrooms that need to be compliant with ISO 14644 Standards
- You specify or operate a cleanroom
Continuing Education Units: .6 CEUs
- Copy of ISO 14644-1:2015, and ISO 14644-2:2015
- Copy of PowerPoint presentation in course binder
- Certificate of attendance for completion of CEUs
Next dates and locations
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
1710 Preston Ave, Suite A
Pasadena, TX 77503
Online registration closes February 13, 2017
Register Online Here
Monday, May 8, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Hyatt Louisville Downtown
Register Online Here