Cleanrooms = IEST
The Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST) is the preeminent, non-profit association for professionals like you in the field of Contamination Control/Cleanrooms.
We write the standards!
Only IEST can provide you with the expertise earned from these exemplary global credentials:
- Creator of the Landmark ISO 14644 Standards: Founding technical society and Secretariat of the contamination control committee ISO/TC 209
- Expert Representatives to ISO: Sponsor of several ISO committees including contamination control, filtration, and nanotechnology
- Military Standards: Commissioned by the US Army Missile Command to revise MIL-STD-1246 (now known as IEST-STD-1246), Product Cleanliness Levels and Contamination Control Program
- US Representative to ISO for ISO 14644: Administrator and Member of the ANSI-accredited US Technical Advisory Group to ISO/TC 209
- ANSI Accreditation: ANSI-accredited Standards Developing Organization (SDO) for nearly two decades
- Author of Standards and Recommended Practices: Standards and Practices Technical Program developer for more than 40 IEST Working Groups writing Recommended Practices (RPs) and standards related to contamination control
Why risk your cleanroom with training that is less than the best?
Advance your professional development by enrolling in an IEST Continuing Education Program. Our education programs are taught by the people who write the standards and practices. Our conferences are the places where many of the practices used in cleanrooms throughout the world are written. Simply put, if you are involved in cleanrooms, you should be a member of IEST. Put your cleanroom educational needs in the expert hands of IEST.
New Recommended Practices and new revisions of Recommended Practices are being written right now. Come and observe the meetings where this is happening, and become a member of a Working Group in your area of expertise. We are always looking for good technical input on these RPs.
Network and learn at industry events.
ESTECH | IEST Fall Conference | ICCCS
Not a Member? Membership is a best practice, allowing IEST to continue
to be the preeminent knowledge resources to our global community.